For very much the same reasons  --  only, I would include " to add to or amend my understanding of the Word."     Same for you???????

JD

-----Original Message-----
From: Judy Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Cc: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 09:27:06 -0400
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Belief

To fellowship with others who love and appreciate God and His Word
Why do you attend JD?

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 09:22:43 -0400 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Why does Judy T attend BSF,  a teaching forum?

Jd

From: Judy Taylor [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I wouldn't assume anything Lance (dangerous practice) The "teaching forum" is God's Word KJV which is the ONLY safe place today. As the Church we are to be a "nation of kings and priests" and it is written that "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing; but the honour of kings is to search out a matter" We are to be workmen that need not to be ashamed who rightly divide the word of truth.  Note: rc tradition has no part in the "word of truth" ... these are religious writings which stand or fall based upon whether they measure up; most are not much better than the writings of Joseph Smith.  jt