The passage referred to below is Romans 8:5  --  not 8;%

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 00:57:02 -0400
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Romans 8:1

Yes, we have changed the subject.  You forget, Judy  --   I know how to read.   The "new translation" is the NASV.   Walking after the Spirit is not in the verse, IMO but even if it were,  8;%  defines walking in the spirit as a state of mind  --   not a physical activity  --  not obedience.   Nothing wrong with obedience --- but we are saved by faith.   Works come after faith, not before.

JD