Lance, I am afraid I had a lot of trouble
understanding a single sentence in that last post.

When you say DMC do you mean 'David Miller's family?'

Lance wrote:
> As to paragraph #2, surprise me by telling me that
> you could one day be head
> of the DMC (David Miller Church).

Are you trying to say my views of womanly submission
are comparable to the Catholic views of laity
submission? I do function in a leadership position in
church. I preached last Wednesday night to the youth
group, I also help teach the College&Career Sunday
School class. Other women in the church lead worship.
As a woman, I am not told to sit down and shut up as
the laity class are told in the RCC. In order to
teach, or even speak for the RCC, you must leave the
laity class behind. I say that no such class exists in
the Body of Christ, and that its existance hurts a
believer's walk.

"Should I one day convert to Catholism"?! That's like
saying should I one day blashpheme the Holy Spirit. I
am really disturbed by such a thought.

You know, Lance, you are leading me to believe I may
have the wrong attitude about Cathocism. Perhaps
Catholics should be rebuked as a feminist. I may be
taking them too lightly. What say you, Izzy? I know
you have a lot of experience with Catholism. Kevin?

Blessings

=== message truncated ===

http://mail.yahoo.com