I understand your explanation Terry but didn't read the same meaning into what Debbie wrote initially - I think her
last statement especially has to do with everybody being taken up in the incarnation - a concept that I can't accept.
If I'm wrong she will probably straighten me out when she gets back from the camping trip.

Hope you come through the storm in one piece; we did when Isabella hit our area and there are still ppl with
blue tarps on their roofs in our area.  On our news tonight they said Dennis wouldn't hit FL until tomorrow afternoon.
Will remember to pray for you and Vee - can't do without that wisdom for too long now - judyt

Read it again, Judy.  No one says Christ cannot live without us.  Concentrate on "We are the weak link".  If we are not saved, it is our own fault.  Christ did His part.  If we are saved, it is because we have done something in response to what Christ did.
Terry

Judy Taylor wrote:
Can you explain to me how and why you see this as such a profound truth Terry?
What is the chain? Can it be seen in scripture and who says Christ can not live without us?
If God can make rocks cry out - what are his limitations?   jt

Terry writes:
This is without doubt the most profound truth stated here today.  Possibly, for all time.  Terry

We are the weak link in the chain.
To the extent we are able to live out our reconciliation to God at all, it is because of Christ in us.
But it is not Christ without us who lives.