[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I believe that I am the one asking the question, here.   Bill knows full well that I am interested in a biblical construct in regard to this discussion. More importantly,  I asked the question of Bill because I KNOW that his answer will be biblical in content  --  whether we agree with it or not.

As I have said a number of times in the past:   It is never "what the bible says;"  rather, it is always "what I believe the bible says."

Jd
You know that Bill's answer will be biblical, but it is never what the Bible says.  Could you explain that ?  It seems a little confusing?
Terry