Judy wrote:
> Was Jesus born with a regular fleshly human
> nature as per Galatians 5:19

Gal. 5:19ff describes the kind of behavior that would have been manifested
in Jesus if he had followed his flesh.  The behavior listed there does not
describe Jesus because he followed the Spirit and not the flesh.  The point
is that Jesus CONQUERED all the temptations listed here.  Jesus had victory
over them.  If his flesh was not like our flesh, he would not have had
victory over these temptations.

Note that even after being born again and receiving the Spirit of Christ, we
have all these things abiding in our flesh.  Why aren't they alive?  Why
aren't we walking in adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, strife, seditions, heresies, envy, murder,
drunkenness, and partying on weekends?  The reason is because we reckon our
flesh dead by the power of the Spirit's operation in our life.  The
existence of all this within our flesh does not condemn us and prevent us
from being holy.  Neither did it make Jesus Christ unholy.  Rather, the
existence of this within his body illustrated his great power over sin.