Blaine wrote:
> ... pointing right into the center of the Milky
> Way Galaxy.  That seems a logical place for
> God to live, but then that is IMHO.

Why not the center of the universe instead of the center of the galaxy?  Why
not the center of our solar system (the sun)?  Can you tell us a little more
of your thinking?

By the way, the center of our galaxy is thought to have a massive black
hole.  That sounds more like a place where maybe Satan lives.  Maybe Kevin
also thinks that the center of our galaxy would be the logical place where
Joseph Smith would point out is the home of his god.  :-)