Perry  --  was it not Linda Shields who asked about the sexual practices of the Mormons?   I think this was in reference to the Mormon underwear thing.   I did not read the thread that carefully because I thought it vulgar on her part.   And now we have Dean pretending that he is tough enough to kick someone's butt.   But go after DH if it makes you all feel better.   Completedly disgusted.   It is DH who tried to reel in this thread,  NOT LINDA SHILEDS.

By the way  --  for the memory handicapped,  I introduce this into evidence:

You know I'll tell!

DAVEH:   Wow Izzy......I am rather surprised to hear you say that!   But it is nice to know you are not so hypocritical that you would not be willing to post on TT such personal things as you expect me to share.   Now that I think about it Izzy, I'm sure it would be much more interesting for TTers to hear about your sexual experiences than mine.  Do tell!                 :-[

ShieldsFamily wrote:
You know I'll tell! :-)

DAVEH:  Do you really think it is appropriate to discuss such personal things on a public forum that is known for its lack of taste at times?  If you really want to know the answer to personal questions such as that, contact me off-Forum and I'll answer your question.

ShieldsFamily wrote:
So DO you???

I?ve read that you?re supposed to leave them on then, too.

DAVEH:   That is not my understanding, nor would I think anybody else (LDS) understands it that way.  However....it is not a topic I've discussed with others, nor have I ever heard it discussed in any LDS meetings I've attended or in other official discussions.

    There are numerous instances where it is not appropriate to wear them, viz., playing basketball, swimming, etc.

ShieldsFamily wrote:
How about during sex, DaveH? I?ve read that you?re supposed to leave them on then, too.  True or false? izzy

Jd