From: "Charles Perry Locke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org>
Sent: December 02, 2005 09:57
Subject: [TruthTalk] **Moderator Comment**

Your allusion escapes me, but your illusion does not. Calling Judy, or anyone on this forum a muslim is an ad-hom reference, Lance. Terry's was too, but Calvin is not on this forum.

Perry the Moderator

The following MAY be reade as 'offence given' BUT it is NOT. Judy would also make a good muslim, IMO. (If anyone, other than Judy obviously, gets this allusion then, please say so.).

--
Dave Hansen