Judy you're just too fixed on a one bible only theme.  You would enjoy your life more if you would loosen up on that point a bit, huh?  The Book of Mormon is the word of God, and see what you are missing?
Tell me your birthday, maybe I can psych out your problem . . .   :>)
Blainerb

In a message dated 12/10/2005 12:41:16 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I have it and have yet to figure out what it is excellent for ....  I'd put it on the same level as "Dead Sea Scrolls"
and "Dead Sea Scroll Bibles"

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 14:17:04 -0500 "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
I SELL this book. It's excellent!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: December 10, 2005 13:34
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] New Subject-A&E

As you should know by now, I do not believe the Bible to be the only source of spiritual enlightenment!  :>)  I have a book titled Lost Books of the Bible, in which there are accounts that are written as being true, but were not accepted by those who made the final decisions of what should and what should not be included in the holy writ.  I tried to find it--must still be buried with stuff from when I moved--if I find it I will give you chapter and verse.
  In the account it actually gives the sister's name, and describes her as being very beautiful.
Blainerb