Yes, Judy, IT IS. THIS IS ABOUT PEOPLE WHO THINK THEMSELVES MATURE. (think being the operative word).As I understand you both, you and David believe both your apprehension of and, your interpretation(s) of, Scripture to be 'Spirit-Inspired' (Does Scripture have ONE MEANING? Are both you and David always in possession of that ONE MEANING?)
Sent: December 11, 2005 08:23
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] 1 Corinthians 2:14-16

My, my Lance, you've just run right off here into another subject entirely - Let's stick with the one at hand and see what
God has to say about it ...  Those prophets are messing with your head.

1 Cor 2:14 Juxtaposes the two kinds of wisdom - which are natural/worldly and spiritual or that from above.

1 Cor 1:20 "For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not come to know God, God was well pleased through the (incarnation)? ... foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe"

There is a natural body and there is a spiritual body (1 Cor 15:44-46)
There is wisdom from above and there is wisdom that is earthly, sensual and demonic (James 3:15)
There are people who are spiritually minded and those who are worldly minded and devoid of the Spirit (Jude 19)
Unless and until they repent the world can not receive the Spirit of Truth (John 14:17)
God makes foolish the wisdom of the world (1 Cor 1:18-20)