Amen!  Throw throw those rusty hinges open! :-)  Go for it!!! Iz

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Terry Clifton
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2005 7:58 AM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: [TruthTalk] [Fwd: [Infinite Supply] Sunday, December 11, 2005]

I N F I N I T E   S U P P L Y

Sunday, December 11, 2005

-------------

Hi Friend,

Today's meditation is taken from:

THE CRISIS OF A CHRISTLESS CHRISTIANITY
by Chip Brogden

http://www.watchman.net/articles/crisis.html

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue
thee out of My mouth" (Revelation 3:16).

We live in the Laodicean age that is characterized by insipid lukewarmness
and blindness to the truth of our own spiritual condition. The picture
presented to us is one of Christ standing on the outside of things, knocking
at the door, and waiting for someone to open the door to Him (cf. Revelation
3:20). Since this is written to the saints it cannot be construed as an
invitation to sinners to "invite Jesus into their heart"; instead, it is the
Lord calling upon the church to make Him the center again. The issue was,
and still is fellowship, communion, and abiding - maintaining its
relationship to the Head.

God's solution for a lukewarm, tasteless, colorless, odorless church is a
fresh revelation of Jesus Christ. He will bring us back to our foundation.
He will align us with His Purpose. He will adjust us back to Himself. God
will purge, refine, chasten, and conform us to the image of His Son. But we
must respond to His invitation and open the door.

Infinite Supply
http://www.watchman.net/daily

Like these messages?  INFINITE SUPPLY is now available in book form!

Get your copy here:
http://www.watchman.net/books/infinite.html

[EMAIL PROTECTED]