----- Original Message -----
From: Judy Taylor
To: truthtalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: 12/11/2005 10:18:56 AM
Subject: [TruthTalk] : Doug Gresham Comments on Narnia

Interesting comments from CSL's stepson - contradicting the voice of scripture which says loving the brethren
is how we know we are "in Him" and His Spirit is in us.  The professing church may not be as it should at any
given time but where else does one go to find brethren?
cd: Just walk up to your local Street Preacher and say :"Hey bro-can I help?"

Did anyone see "The Hour of Power" this morning?  Doug Gresham was on.  He made one interesting comment (others, too) -"the closer Jack got to the Lord, the farther he got away from the church."  Was "Jack" C.S.'s nickname?   soks
> For those not on the SpareOom list, here is what Doug Gresham (Lewis's stepson) had to say about the movie's critics

> Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 16:30:30 +0000
> From: douglas gresham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Digest Number 1946
>
> Dear All,
>
> Poking my nose around the door very briefly before resuming my
ride on the
> tornado that my life has become of late, to make a couple of
observations
> about our movie.
>
> First, the attacks from the sneering anti-Christian elements of
the press
> are to be expected and indeed welcomed. Expected because there are
always
> those who approach such matters blinded by their own prejudices,
those who
> feel that to tear down something great and glorious makes them
bigger, and
> those whom fame has eluded leaving them only notoriety to pursue.
Welcomed
> for they prove that we have stayed close enough to Jack's original
book to
> honour his work and thus provide grist to the mills of the
bigoted, the
> prejudiced and the envious.
>
> Second, whatever those who have never walked the razor's edge may
say, we
> know we have made a spectacularly beautiful and very good movie.
We know

http://us.click.yahoo.com/B6T8nB/Vp3LAA/EcBKAA/GuTslB/TM