How’d I guess?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2005 11:10 PM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] New Subject-A&E

I think the twelve tribes did each have one of the zodiac signs as its symbol-- Joseph was Taurus (each horn of the bull representing one of his sons--Ephraim and Mannasseh), Dan was Scorpio, Judah was Leo,  Reuben was Aquarius, etc.,  but a book I own says there are more than twelve different personalities possible as symbolized by the zodiac--it was almost an infinite number, due to the 360 degrees in the zodiac circle,  multiplied by the twelve signs, multiplied by 144 different sun-moon combinations,  multiplied by the positions of the planets in the zodiac  and their combinations with the sun and the moon and, etc.etc. etc.    The number was 10 to the 332nd power!  This would come a little closer to accounting for each unique personality than any personality theory I am aware of.