Kiddie Diversions 101
Jimmy took cookies too!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 12/13/2005 5:08:57 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
The inverted pentagram is the UNIVERSAL sign for Satan
The Inverted pentagran with the elogated bottom point is to symbolize the Fall of Satan
All this changes of course if it is on the Temple, because it must be so.

Blainerb:   I guess it changes too, when used on the Congressional Medal of Honor, huh?  Or on the great seal of the City of Jerusalem.  Or on the American Great Star flag of 1837--1845.  Guess it sort of changes anytime someone uses it for good purposes, huh?  Or do you suppose they secretly intended to communicate with witches, warlocks, etc?

[26 star Great Star Design of 1837] by Steven M. Schroeder, 18 November 2000
Great Star Design (1837) - As depicted in the postage stamp, it consists of 13 stripes, blue canton with 26 5-pointed stars arranged: with one very large star in center, 5 smaller stars in each angle of center star, 5 smaller stars between each of the previous 5, and 3 yet smaller stars at each ordinal point, giving impression of a large star pointing down.
Steven M. Schroeder, 18 November 2000

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Blainerb:   The following sites furnish the truth about Inverted stars on LDS Temples and what they mean:

Kevin, we will be awaiting your comments once your perfidy is uncovered.

Yahoo! Shopping