Blaine, please don't stir up the pot. You contribute nothing with your comments. Also, you say below, "[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:", but you have not included anything I wrote! You must have removed the part I wrote without removing the attribution. I doubt it was intentional, but please be careful to properly attribute comments to the original authors.

Perry

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: ***Moderator Comment** Re: [TruthTalk] Cross
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 13:50:03 EST

Blainerb:  There are none so blind as he who will  not see.  Ad libbing,
flapping the gums, rationalizing the truth, gainsaying, etc., sets up a snow storm intended to do but one thing--deceive. When that fails, one resorts to being unreasonable--it always comes down to stubborn, obstinate refusal to be
reasonable.  So goes  it on TT, and Kevin?  Whew!  Is  this the epitome of
this tactic  or what?