Blainerb:  A true angel of light is just that--an angel of light.   Not all angels of light are Satan masquerading as such.  Most are real.  Moroni was real, but when Satan appeared on the banks of the Susquehanna River masquerading as an angel of light, he was detected by Michael, the archangel (of light).  That is the only account I know where Satan tried to pass himself off as an angel of light.