Dean,  I have been here nearly two years.   I do not consider this to be a SP site and it is not.  The Elmsman lists (and there are many) is a SP assemply  --  complete with fist fighting, and all levels of apostate filth of speech.

jd

From: "Dean Moore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

----- Original Message -----
From: Lance Muir
Sent: 12/18/2005 6:48:16 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Banning/Shunning not the same thing

Judy:  David Miller, the list owner, opened participation on TT to such as these. The current moderator (CPL) is a rabid anti-Mormon. Others (Dean/Kevin) have chosen to engage the Mormon contingent in an inflammatory mannner in almost every post. I must say that I no longer believe that the MC (Mormon contingent) is still on TT to 'learn'. I believe there to be no danger of anyone converting to Mormonism through what the MC have said since I've been on TT. I have also come to believe that Dave and Blaine may not understand  their own history/beliefs/practices as well as those on TT who are their critics. (I found this to be the case when I did my own research long ago.)  Finally, I believe that they should not be granted 'center stage', as it were. IMO, they are NOT prepared to 'engage' on serious/substantive matters. (I thought so for a while but, not now.)