Agreed.  Not sure as to your point, however.
jd

From: "Dean Moore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent: 12/18/2005 10:51:18 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Fw: The tree

One other thought:   it seems to me that Eve is first confused by  outside influences (the snake)  and then  -  out of this confusion  --  she commits the sin.  I mean,  she is created in the image of God and , yet,  the temptation is "you will become like God."  Can it be said that sin springs from this same confusion?  If we all share in the same sin  (Ro 5:12),  do we not share in the same confusion?  And,  so what??

jd
cd: Eve had guilt all over her. God clearly told both A&E not to eat of the tree-Just as he tell us today not to break his commandments. To not eat of that tree was a commandment-they broke it they were punished .