What if you are wrong?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] SO THEN it is safe to assume that NO MORMON RESPONSE TO THE "...
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 00:06:25 EST

Most Bishops have so much to do that they have little time to answer petty
questions to resolve doctrinal disputes. I would not take a problem of that nature to my Bishop. No one I know would. Doctrinal disputes seldom happen, since the BoM and the D&C are very clear. I know this sounds weird, but it happens to be true. If I have a doctrinal misunderstanding, I just study it out in my own mind, and the answer usually presents itself via the Spirit of
the Lord.
Blainerb

In a message dated 12/18/2005 9:36:36 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Blaine, if you and a fellow mormon disagreed on the meaning of a verse, you would go to your Bishop, he would tell you what it means, and regardless of
the  answer, you both would acceot that, am I right? If not, how would you
resolve it?