Earth to Blainer:Please do a little homework on this one.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: December 19, 2005 00:11
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] sweat

In a message dated 12/18/2005 10:00:08 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Blaine that is SO ridiculous.  Where do you get this stuff??????????????  iz
Sorry my thinking does not jive with yours--Actually, this is not necessarily Mormon doctrine, just my own thinking out loud.  But the blood of Gethsemane was a reality.  And it WAS there that the sins of mankind were atoned for.  The cross was where he died, in order that he might be resurrected and over come death, brought into the world by the fall of Adam--

As in Adam all men die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.