Lance wrote:
> ... why don't you outline, utilizing texts and
> interpretation just how you support this
> 'non-accusation' that not you but, God is
> judging me for?

Your last comment indicates you have misunderstood me.  What I meant is that
you are under God himself.  You are not somebody who is under my authority;
therefore, I do not judge you.  God does.  In other words, you answer to
God, not to me.

As for outlining how you have blasphemed, I have already done so.  Jesus
promises Judy the Holy Spirit, to be her teacher and comforter, to lead her
and guide her into all truth.  You rebuked her, telling her that she had no
such guarantee in Scripture.  Later in private correspondence, you told me
that what you meant was that she had failed to apprehend truth in a
particular area.  I don't have a problem with you saying that.  Apparently
what you wrote was communicating a blasphemy that you did not intend.