Lance, It seems that this scripture has provoked your RCC spirit, judging from your follow-up posts to me.  I’ve noticed many times over the years how folks of the RCC persuasion turn rabid against anyone who speaks against the RCC, unlike people of any other faith.  I consider that reaction to be completely demonic in spirit.  I’ve plenty of experience with the RCC, having been raised in such a family, and exposed to many catholics over my lifetime.  It was an education to say the least.  I have learned to love catholics while hating Catholicism. As I have said in the past, I believe catholics can be saved, but that is in spite of the RCC theological obstacles put in their paths.  God overlooks our doctrinal errors, I believe, if we truly trust in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, no matter what our denominational heritage.  Personally I am non-denominational, and would never go back to anything else.

To answer your question, I don’t see how you can read the verses below and see anything other than the RCC.  What specifically do you think would not refer to the RCC? Just read the history of the popes and you will see the whoredom.  There certainly is no institution on earth that has outdone the RCC in shedding the blood of the martyrs.  And why do you think it refers to the city of the seven mountains?  I’d like to discuss it if you can be calm about it.  iz

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lance Muir
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 5:03 AM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Lind's Opinion on RCC

Linda:I do recollect your mention of an RCC family connection but, I'd be most interest in your demonstration (biblically) that the RCC is the 'whore of revelation'. What with Kevin, Dean, Charles, David, Judy and, yourself ONLY being against things, it is rather difficult to take much of what you say seriously.