cd: I see no contradictions of my original statement Blain-The Gospel was first preached to the Jews and later given to the sheep of another fold(gentiles). You also failed to explain the gospel being given to the Samaritan women-please do so??

Sent: 12/24/2005 4:14:58 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Saturday Sabbath/Other lost Israelite sheep

In a message dated 12/20/2005 4:18:51 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
cd: Jesus didn't stay he wasn't here for the Gentiles-He said that he was here first for the Jews-and later the gentiles upon the Jews rejection. Jew spoke to and healed many gentiles. The Samaritan woman at the well was one of those he preached to-there were many others.The other sheep mentioned were gentiles
Your total lack of understanding of the NT record is showing Deano, buddy.

Jesus sent ONLY to the House of Israel--  see Matthew 15:22-26
"And behold a woman of Canaan came . . .  but he answered and said, I am not sent but to the lost sheep of the House of Israel . . . It is not meet to take the children's bread, and cast it to the dogs."

Gentiles given the gospel
Peter receives a vision to preach to the Gentiles: (Read entire chapter 11 in Acts)  "
When they heard these things, they held their peace, , and glorified god, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life."    Acts 11:18

The Jews were to actually hear his voice, but the Gentiles were to receive the gospel via the Holy ghost and the preaching of the Apostles--