You tell us, John. How many times have you heard that from the right wingers?

Perry

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org, TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 23:13:32 +0000

How many times have we heard from right wingers that it is not ad hom if it i true!!??

jd

From: Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
You were simply described.

DAVEH: Lance, may I ask you where you draw the line on an ad-hom? Is it possible describing somebody as a pompous ass to ever be an ad-hom in your opinion?

Lance Muir wrote:
YOU WERE NOT INSULTED, DAVIDM! You were simply described. An expression was employed that is no worse than 'brain fart'. Cool it, oh defensive one!

--
 Dave Hansen