Perry wrote:
Dave, in your temple ceremony, who does it depict Satan paying to preach his message?

Then Dean wrote:
A Baptist Preacher/Pastor as JD is.

Then John wrote:
Looking for that explanation, Dean. Looked like an insult to me.... a really agressive one, at that.

Now, Perry comments:

John, I did not see an insult in what Dean wrote. All he is saying is that the one being to paid to preach is "A Baptist Preacher/Pastor as JD is [a preacher/pastor]."

No need to be so sensitive. I really do not think Dean meant anything by it.

Perry