Thanks, Dean, for your response(s).

Lance
----- Original Message -----
From: Dean Moore
Sent: January 06, 2006 17:33
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Upon further reflection.......

----- Original Message -----
From: Lance Muir
Sent: 1/6/2006 3:41:00 PM
Subject: [TruthTalk] Upon further reflection.......

I mean no offence to either JT or DM in my 'non-engagement' post. IMHO, neither has been seen to have altered their understanding on any issue of substance since I've been on TT. Debbie, Caroline, Bill and, John have made concerted efforts to no effect.

cd: Nor do I take offence lance- When I first met Judy we debated ( a lot more passionately than you and her ever have) over many of the same Issues  I debate with most of you guys-God showed her truth while I was gone -now we agree.Paul said in Jude 22,23: And of some have compassion, making a difference: And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.Both Judy and I have that compassion as we come back for more. The secret I am trying to learn-is to look past anger and find the fear for the soul of those deceived -in order to do that self must die-and I believe that then one will see results.Adding fear to prayer worked for Christ should do the same for us..