----- Original Message -----
From: Taylor
Sent: 1/7/2006 11:35:38 AM
Subject: Re: Re: [TruthTalk] Christ as the incarnate God(to Dean)

cd:  Good to see you are not in total disagreement with Street Preaching John. Would you care to go and wittiness some of that in person in order to better understand why we preach in the manner we do? New Orleans Mardi Gras Tues Feb 23- March 1 -We have food and lodging but the expense for the trip is "Dutch". Regardless of choice-thank you for sharing a part of yourself John as now I understand you more:-)

How far is Jackson, MS, from New Orleans, John? Maybe we could meet a compromise here: you- and I'll go down to N.O. and learn from the Street Preachers, and then Dean (and whoever else wants to) can come up to Jackson and learn from Baxter and the boys. Sounds great to me . . .

Bill