Dean, I was wondering. How do you put something in a hole that is larger than the hole?

From: "Dean Moore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: [TruthTalk]  TO ALL TT"S Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 11:39:35 -0500

In the Mountains of Western North Carolina, where I live, the old timers used to hunt Raccoons in a most peculiar way. They would cut a hole in a box or a section of a log and put an object (usually something shiny such as rock or ball) into the hole, that was larger than the hole, and the raccoon would reach into the hole ,grasp the object and attempt to withdraw it from the hole, but due to the objects size would be unable to do so and because the raccoon wouldn't release the object he would become trapped and lose his fur and his life. But man on the other hand was created in the image of Almighty God, who is very creative, would not be trapped in such a manner-we would simply release the object and try some other method of getting this prize. Here on TT I see many "raccoons" becoming trapped for lack of creativity as they expect different results from the same approach-which is error. I highly recommend trying a different approach so as to use the nature God gave us.I am not suggesting compromise by any means- but to have fun using creativity as the catalyst for that fun. He that has an ear let him hear.

Yours in Christ, Carroll D Moore.