Hey Judy, I'm thinking that you've overlooked this one. Will you please answer my questions: I promise to be kinder and gentler in my responses :>) Pretty please?
If that answer does not satisfy you Bill then it was not a "simple" question.

Fair enough, then [please] answer a tough question: When did Jesus receive the Holy Spirit, and was he the divine Christ before that time?
I believe He is King of Kings and Lord of Lords Head of the Church which is His body Our Prophet, Priest, and King who sits at the RH of the Father in Heaven.
Are you now saying that Christ was never God?  Do you now deny His deity altogether?
It was God in Christ -- that makes Him deity, in this case.

Yes God the Holy Spirit in Jesus the son of man, making him Christ the Son of God.

When did Jesus receive the Holy Spirit, Judy, and was he the divine Christ before that time?