cd; I'm afraid to try this Perry-I might come to like wearing the jar on my hand and be laughed at when I preach.

----- Original Message -----
From: Charles Perry Locke
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: 1/9/2006 12:38:37 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] TO ALL TT"S

Commonality of coon-paws is not the issue...just so the shiny object just barely fits into the hole...then the tiniest of paws would not be able to remove the object. Try it...drop a piece of fruit, like an apple (with no stem) into a mason jar...one that it just fits...then try to take it out without inverting the jar...just with your hand.

WARNING: If you can't get your out of the jar, carefully break the jar to remove your hand! (Or let go of the fruit!)

Perry