You TT'rs are posting at a much faster rate than I can follow with my limited time during the week to moderate. So, please help me out...if you see what you believe is an ad hominem, even if it does not involve you, feel free to forward the email to me privately. I will follow up as I best I can.

About the subject line: "Re: [TruthTalk] More drivel from the heretic"

This subject seems to have appeared first on one of Bill's posts...Bill, if I am wrong please say so.

This "heretic" theme is getting old. "heretic" is strictly a relative term as we use it...relative to our own beliefs about our faith. And, it seems that even if we agree with a fellow Christian in XX% of their theology, but they do not agree with one of our pet doctrines, then we label them a heretic.

I think we mostly agree that none of us are 100% correct 100% of the time with respect to our theology. Therefore, at times we all could be called "heretic" by others that do not agree with us (and probably have been!) Rather than call fellow Christians "heretic", why not soundly debate the issue, and if no agreement is reached, then agree to disagree.

Perry the Moderator