Wait till he comes out of withdrawal - that's when the knockout comes Lance

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 07:11:39 -0500 "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Dean, IMO, intends this more favorably than I would. There is a 'cat and mouse' style noticeable within SOME of David's posts. Even in this most central of discussions on WHO JESUS IS, he comments then withdraws. When asked point blank to offer a few paragraphs outlining his position, with supporting Scriptures, he deftly feints then withdraws to a corner to practice the 'Ali rope a dope'.

I believe that David fears that putting an unorthodox statement ON RECORD for all to see would do him irreparable harm.