Yes I probably am Blaine.  Sorry about that and forgive me please.

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 21:36:41 EST [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
In a message dated 1/19/2006 8:13:01 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Isn't this a form of what the Mormon Church teaches Lance?
Theirs is a flesh religion and they have no problems with purity and holiness
Same with the so called "Church fathers" or patriarchs who came up with the pronouncements
this generation mindlessly parrots.
Judy, what are you trying to say, here, as you carelessly toss your half-formed ideas around?  Flesh religion?  What does that mean?  And what does it mean we have "no problems with purity and holiness?"   If you are speaking as an authority on Mormon religious thought, aren't you just a little out of your field?
Blainerb