DONE.

I would appreciate prayers for my daughter Christine at the University of Florida.  She is under a great deal of persecution there.   Last week Christine was urged by a Senator to come speak to the Student Government Senate meeting, and so she went and spoke, asking, questioning, whether the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered (LGBT) Affairs office of the University was the right thing.  Since then, three newspaper articles have come out maligning her and saying all kinds of falsehood.......