----- Original Message -----
From: Lance Muir
Sent: 2/1/2006 5:56:25 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Fw: Interesting observation

Correction: "morally righteous" should read "morally SELF righteous". To Dean:If Debbie has nothing to teach you (and David who condemned her) through her rather perceptive post then, you, along with TT's assembled pharisees (Judy, DM, DH) had just better brighten the (street) corner where you are. (interesting to see DM include Mormons alongside Baptists yesterday).
cd: Respectifully -If someone doen't know right from wrong by using filthy language Lance while they are teaching the Bible-it is my choice not to listen to them -if you chose to do so then by all means do so.The language caused Lot grief also.If this is not filthy language what is?

And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an example unto those that after should live ungodly;

2Pe 2:7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:

Col 3:8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.

Sent: January 31, 2006 19:30

I love it.  We can blasphemy the very nature of Christ but that is fine.  Surely I am not the only one who actually saw the point of Debbie's discussion.   As I remember, she was trying to make a point about the use of the word "sodomite."   And her presentation worked  -  except for one thing;   she forgot she was addressing the morally righteous.

The shock and awe you all experienced with the use of the f'in word is the same dismay many feel when the word sodomite is used.   She brought out that passionate discontent rather brilliantly.

jd