----- Original Message -----
Sent: 2/6/2006 1:32:00 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] the FWs about free speech thingy

cd: Davh I make decisions in life due to past experience-as such I will not change a statement until the past belief is change to be something other than what I thought it was, having said that- my statement remains till I have other knowledge. If you do not now support the right to harm other over words then I commend you-but sin cannot be laid at my door until something other that what I said is presented-If I find myself to be in the wrong I will of course apologize-but do not believe I am at this time in the wrong with my statement.

DAVEH:  Then it appears that your comment to me a few days ago was meaningless....

If you DavH fear that as moderator I will treat you unfair-I assure you that I will bend over backwards to give you fairness-with much patience, but I will not tolerat e sin or other forms of wrongness- as mentioned above.

.........and hollow.   It seems to me that one who fa lsely accuses and then refuses to present the evidence is not tolerating sin, but rather committing sin.  Where is the fairness in that, Dean?

cd: Was it fair to ask for proof every time Kevin made a statement? Know this DavH-in my short time on TT I have found that if one reacts with hardness/anger then this cause others to reacts the same way-then we fight and knowledge is lost.You constant anger has brought us to this area and you- nor you church- is looking very good. You are asking me to do the impossible. I tried to search again last night in the archives and cannot use the lousy thing-my computer will not even allow me to join this list or the preaching list and I have to contact David to sign me up on TT. If you think someone is being unfair because they cannot do the impossible then you a wrong. If you are able to use the archives then you will have to do so-and see it I am wrong.