Lance wrote:
> Am I to assume that YOU would be incapable,
> ... of making a legitimate case FOR the maltreatment
> of AT LEAST those three groups I mentioned by believers?

Yes, you should assume that.  I could not in good conscience make a
legitimate case that society in general grossly mistreated these three
groups.  I could point out problems and certain incidents, but when
considering the whole story and all the facts, society was more pluralistic
than what some modern revisionists portray them to be.

Lance wrote:
> Am I to assume that, over the course of the last 20
> centuries, believers have not, regularly and, over a
> protracted period of time, treated other believers
> in an ungodly/unbiblical manner?

There is a semantic problem in answering this question.  I use the word
"believer" differently from the word "Christian."  Some Christians did
mistreat other Christians, such as the inquisition, etc.  I do not consider
this to be believer against believer.  Believers walk in love, and so
believers would not mistreat other believers.  I believe that such
mistreatment reveals that they really were not believers, but only appeared
to be such.  They were the proverbial "wolves in sheep's clothing."

Sometimes a believer does make a mistake, but because he is commited to
Jesus Christ and has God's Spirit operating in him, upon correction he
repents.  Those who do not repent, but keep up a regular and protracted
abuse toward others, they do not serve the same Lord that I do.

Lance wrote:
> Should you actually say to the former 'yes Lance,
> I'm incapable of doing so' and, as to the latter
> 'no Lance, I as a believer never have, no member
> of my immediate family ever has and, no group of
> believers I know of ever has' then I shall do what
> I can to demonstrate otherwise.

I look forward to seeing what you will present as evidence.