From: "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 8:49 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] The door to understanding

David:

I'm having some diffulty 'catching your drift' (meaning) in paragraphy two.
Kindly say the same thing in other words.

Further, please clarify for me (us) two things again/for the first time:

1. Distinguish between a. the office of prophet & do you occupy it? b. is
there an office of king within the believing community & do you occupy it?

thanks for this,

Lance