You sound like a follower of Bill Taylor JD; positioning in eis?? - Lands sakes!!  what next??
Christ is not a NEW LAW. In fact there is NO NEW LAW.  There is nothing new under the sun and God has
never ever changed His character or His standards; they are the same now as they were back then. Surprise!!
A&E were driven out of the garden because good and evil, light and darkness, life and death can not coexist
in harmony and peace ... This was obvious to people in the last century JD.  Where have you been??

"When wheat and tares compromise it is the wheat that suffers. Light and darkness, right and wrong, good
and evil, truth and error are incompatibles, and when they compromise it is the light - the right - the good
and the truth that are damaged"
W. Graham Scroggie born 1877