To all TT's-John will no longer be on this list-I gave him a fair opportunity to apologize for his behavior and he elected not to. As Moderator it is my duty to see that others are treated with some degree of respect. I am not responsible for events of Ad.Hom style attacks in the past but while I have the watch as Moderator respect for others will be shown.Many people have left this list because of these attacks and I don't see why others would want to discuss religion with a group of cursing and mocking maniacs so lets just be good to each other regardless of religion and see if this list can be saved-it is close to going under-you can help save it if you try and treat others fairly.Respect is the key word.Thanks and God bless you. Carroll Moore, Moderator.

Rev.2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations