----- Original Message -----
From: Lance Muir
Sent: 3/11/2006 7:06:22 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Fw: JOHN: An extended discussion on Person/Persons/Personhood including you, BT and, DM

Judy: Bill's 'concept of humanity' is biblical. IFF it in any way concurs with someone else's biblical understanding than their biblical conclusions are similar/identical. Bill has never 'fled' TT as a result of being 'bested'! It pains him to witness, day after day, the mangling of the scriptures and the puerile thinking reflected therein. The most substantive conversations on TT have included Bill Taylor, John Smithson and, David Miller. (honourable mention to the dearly departed: Debbie, Caroline and Jonathan) Lastly, the demeanour of Dave Hansen is a model that IFO appreciate.