Some things are beyond understanding Dean; I 'm really sorry to hear that you are no longer
the moderator just when I was beginning to enjoy a different and more palatable  list environment;
please don't go anywhere.

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 19:36:31 -0500 "Dean Moore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
cd: Judy he probably will be the next moderator:-)

Stirring the pot is trying to do the "moderator's" job when you are not the moderator JD

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 07:46:18 +0000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Since I wrote that post,  you did it again  --  obviously to make a point, Kevin.   You fly in the face of the rules and then pretend to pass moral judgment on others ??!!  And who is stirring the pot?  The one who points to the rule or the one who wilfully violates the rule?  But we are just arguing , now.   Each of us have made our points.  Let's go to the next unanswered question, shall we?  jd

From: Kevin Deegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Still stirring the POT?

Wicked me, I just hit reply, did not notice
Thanks for pointing out this great character flaw.
So ban me
Why are you so INTERESTED in GNATS when you can swallow a camel?
 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
You remember David Miller, Kevin.  That would be the owner of this list.  He's from Florida  --   Beverly Hills,  I believe.  Well,  on March the 9th,  he wrote this:

Dear TruthTalk list members:

If you see a post that has **** Moderator Comment **** or something similar, please do not reply to that post to the list.  If you want to comment on it to the moderator, do so off list.  If you think it appropriate to courtesy copy me or other TruthTalk members, please do so.

David Miller

Just curious why one side of the aisle gets to violate this rule while the other does not.  Only a curiosity on my part.

jd

From: Kevin Deegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Are you running for MODERATerr?

Vote for JD!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Why is Linda's compliment to Dean posted under the "++++Moderators Comment  +++"  heading  not once, but twice?   Have the rules changed on this.   I know the owner of the List,  David Miller  (Beverly Hills , Florida) complained about this very thing yesterday,  I believe.

With nearly ever post, Dean,   I am looking forward to our debate with increasing enthusiasm.   I am thinking David,  if he would take time, could be the "rules master"  (if you will).

My question, above remains.  Also,   I am at a loss for the complaint against DH.

jd

Yahoo! Mail

Yahoo! Mail