Title: PALM Report Vol 4 Issue 9

----- Original Message -----
Sent: March 16, 2006 07:52
Subject: PALM Alert!

PALM Alert!

Lifting up Mississauga in Prayer

John 17:21 May they be brought to complete unity

PALM -Pray ALways Mississauga

Vision: To see “City Transformation take place in Mississauga, ”.  This transformation is one that reflects the values of the Kingdom of God where Jesus Christ is exalted in the lives of people and is brought about by the work of the Holy Spirit through revival and renewal.

March 16, 2006

Re: Another place of prostitution opens

Dear Lance

Recently an illegal body rub parlour opened at 1195 Lakeshore Rd. E. (Lakeshore and Dixie area). The other day I paid this place a visit. This place has all the trappings of a Toronto style Holistic Health Centre-body rub parlour operating as a place of prostitution. Police and Bylaw Enforcement Officials are investigating, however, this place has been advertising aggressively into the local community via pamphlets etc. The Asian woman running this place had her holistic practitioner certificate (a certificate requirement for licensing in Toronto) suspended/revoked, however, she is trying to use this certificate as a means to authenticate her relocated operation here in Mississauga.

Just last week our prayer group had been reviewing spiritually vulnerable areas in Mississauga and we identified this area (the Lakeshore corridor from Cawthra to Dixie Rd) as being one of them. Please be praying for this area and for this situation. Please also alert other people you know who live in this area to stay clear of this evil place.

On another similar matter of concern, I have received some file information from the City through my Freedom of Information application on the illegal body rub parlour located at 3035A Hurontario St and I have become concerned that the operator of this place via the efforts of her lawyer may be working through a “loop hole” in the system to re-open. City Officials are still investigating this place in an effort to close this place down. However, if their efforts do fail, then there would be disastrous consequences/implications to the community and to the City.  Please keep this concern in prayer as I continue to apply for further information on this matter.

Please keep me in your prayers as well.

Thanks and Blessings

Bruce

Serving Mississauga through Prayer and Action