There is no thing as a NON SECTARIAN unless you mean a Unitarian who has no beliefs

David Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Lance wrote:
> David:On warning (wo)men re:'transgressing
> the commandments of God'. Everyone
> (including you along with all of those within
> your sect, David) 'transgresses the commandments
> of God', David.

You appear to be using the word "sect" here rather loosely. I'm
anti-sectarian, remember? I do not believe that denominations are of God.
It was Dean's tendency toward sectarianism that caused us difficulty
recently.

That aside, it is comments like this one about everyone transgressing the
commandments of God that cause me deep concern for your own eternal fate.
If you think that everyone transgresses the commandments of God, then that
means that you transgress the commandments of God. Such indicates that you
are not be abiding in the doctrine of Christ. Have you not read the
following passages?

Matthew 19:17
(17) ... if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

John 14:15
(15) If ye love me, keep my commandments.

John 15:10
(10) If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have
kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

1 John 2:3-4
(3) And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
(4) He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar,
and the truth is not in him.

1 John 3:22
(22) And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his
commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

1 John 3:24
(24) And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him.
And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given
us.

1 John 5:2-3
(2) By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and
keep his commandments.
(3) For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his
commandments are not grievous.

Revelation 12:17
(17) And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the
remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the
testimony of Jesus Christ.
Revelation 14:12
(12) Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the
commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

You might plead lack of intelligence or that the Holy Spirit is not a
rationalist or any number of things, but it is quite simple and true that if
you do not keep the commandments, you are not in Christ. Here is the reason
that you and I cannot understand one another concerning the characteristics
of a believer in his apprehension of knowledge and truth.

Please read the above passages seriously and don't just skip over them.
Those who believe in Jesus keep his commandments, and his commandments are
not grevious. If you do not keep his commandments and you think everyone
transgresses his commandments, not only are you wrong, but your eternal fate
is in the balance. The judgment of hell fire is at your door despite your
perspective of the Incarnation of Jesus Christ.

David Miller