So do I.  iz

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lance Muir
Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2006 7:28 AM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Is the day in Genesis literal or figurative?

Demonstrate that you and Torrance are 'as one' on this point, David. My

goodness but you esteem yourself highly ("I don't expect you to be able to

understand this point', 'you are not hearing me on this last post') IFF you,

David, were who you think yourself to be then, Bill, Caroline, Debbie,

Jonathan et al would've never left. I really do think you've got better

things to do with your time, David. You certainly are not, in some important

areas, leaving a good impression on TT.