I believe there has been numerous attempts on TT.
You say you do not get it but at least it has been attempted.
Seems to me that OTOH there is NO ATTEMPT to explain LDS Trinities!

Father Son and Michael
versus
Father Son and Holy Ghost

Great Granpa, Granpa and Grandson
(Father Son and ADAM/Michael)

Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
How do you get Father PLUS Son PLUS Holy Ghost EQUALS ONE?

DAVEH:   I forgot to ask, Kevin.....Would you please explain it using the Trinity?

DAVEH:   Ohhhhhhh.....Kevin, I forgot to add.....If you don't want to answer my question, I understand your reluctance to defend the mormon faith Trinity!

Dave Hansen wrote:
How do you get Father PLUS Son PLUS Holy Ghost EQUALS ONE?

DAVEH:   I forgot to ask, Kevin.....Would you please explain it using the Trinity?

Kevin Deegan wrote:
If you do not believe that God is expressesed as a Trinity
How do you get Father PLUS Son PLUS Holy Ghost EQUALS ONE?

--   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  Dave Hansen  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.langlitz.com  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  If you wish to receive  things I find interesting,  I maintain six email lists...  JOKESTER,
 OPINIONS, LDS,  STUFF, MOTORCYCLE and CLIPS.

Yahoo! Mail