Kevin:AMEN KEVIN! Truth is able to stand public scrutiny. What you, on occasion, say does not.

This site was aptly named Truthtalk and, at it's best lived up to that.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: March 21, 2006 21:41
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Hell BoM

DAVEH: Sometimes I just don't feel compelled to argue with you,  Kevin.

Don't want to "argue"?
TRUTH is always able to withstand Public scrutiny!
Maybe, you can call me names (like the other LDS quoted below much more available on request) or get a LDS BISHOP High Priest to find a very small SP to attack from the back. Because LDS "truth" is not able to withstand public scrutiny!

"anti-Mormon" is a "thought-terminating cliché," in other words, Orwellian "NEWSPEAK". The purpose of which is to CUE LDS to get their minds off track to reduce any possibility that they may come into contact with NON faith promoting FACTS. The LABELING of so-called "opponents" with a word, whose only purpose is to create a mental aversion, is the deliberate mechanism of the leadership to cue the membership to subconsciously censor their own thoughts! This tactic is employed by Authoritarian organizations which seek to CONTROL & reduce the flow of information to their followers.
The TRUTH is always ABLE to WITHSTAND public scutiny!

Contention is of the Devil? Innoculates the LDS to censor discussion. Who ios getting ANGRY here? Look at the following Mormon APOLOGETIC:
And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?
RE: You Loser What exactly is your problem against the mormon church? You take the information you have in the wrong context. Get a life.

RE: your stupid I have been investigating the mormon church for some time now. I know that all the false doctren is a lie. I have felt the spirit,I have a sure faith in the prophet Joseph Smith.

Contention is of the devil. Therefore we cannot teach Christ's doctrine by contending one with another, nor can we be called by the name of Christ if we act as such. Christ himself taught that if a man smite thee on one cheek turn to him the other also. It saddens my heart to think of all time and effort spent trying to tear each others beliefs apart. If I think I know something to be true I will speak of my knowledge of the truth. I would not try to convert anyone to my beliefs by trying to destroy their beliefs. You do not punch someone in the eye out of love. MAY GOD BLESS THE PEACEABLE FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST.

.... But "James," the only things I want to eliminate are you from the newsgroup and the test tube you came in on.

Get a life and leave the Church of Jesus Christ alone. It makes me sad to think of all the people you may have led away from the truth of the Gospel.
P.S. Next time you talk to Satan tell him to go to ...... and stay there.

you need to get your facts straight. but it's a nice try!! who ya working for ? mankind? ya right!

Kevin Deegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Why all the name calling from LDS is this CONTENTION?
http://www.mormonismi.info/jamesdavid/negative.htm