Matthew 11:12
" From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and violent men take it by force.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 8:36 PM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org; TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Cc: Kevin Deegan
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Canadian Thought Police on the march

I was responding to this jewel:   violent thinking is not violent action

From: Kevin Deegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
If I am talking like Hill & North it must be a typo or More Likely a Parity Error on your end!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

No one's talking about "thought police,"  Kev.  If you want to talk like Hill and North  -  expect the rest of us who listen to you to think you are of the same ilk, denials not withstanding.    That's all I am saying.

jd

From: Kevin Deegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> violent thinking is not violent action
> And who gets elected to be the thought police anyway?
>
> --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > IFO can accept this self-characterization. But when your words sound
> > like North's or Paul Hill's, they allow others to see a similarity in
> > your thoughts as compared to the violent thinking of those named
> > above.
> >
> > jd

> > From: Kevin Deegan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> >
> > > First you accuse me of being Gary North and then you tell me you
> > agree
> > > with my critique of his philosophy? (see your post below)
> > > Which is it Lance? I do not understa nd such behavior it seems
> > > irrational to me.
> > >
> > > I absolutely am not a ROMAN Papist.
> > >
> > > Seems to me the Canadian Gov't is on a witch hunt the likes of
> > > MccarthyISM.
> > > The State of Canada has become the Potentate on a hunt for illegal
> > > thoughts and will enFORCE by threat of law and public censure.
> > > Only diff McCarthy was right the US had been infiltrated!
> > >
> > > The only force I believe in is the Force of God's words.
> > > You have the right to believe anything you want and I have the
> > right to
> > > violently disagree with words NO SWORDS!

> > matter

> > you
> > that
> > else!

& gt; > > > group," which carries a penalty of up to two years in jail.