Lance, our prayers are with you, with her and your family.  Talk with you soon

Joanna

From: "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org>
Subject: [TruthTalk] I just spoke with my mother
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 08:37:04 -0500

She's in a home. She's 88. They were checking her vital signs as we spoke and, are about to transport her to a hospital in Windsor, Ontario. I await a call from my brother. Your prayers for Ruth May would be appreciated,

thanks,

Lance

---------- "Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer every man." (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org If you do not want to receive posts from this list, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and you will be unsubscribed. If you have a friend who wants to join, tell him to send an e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and he will be subscribed.